Search My Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Rounds

Ok, I'm not going to make any secret about it. I plan on going out tonight and I plan on going BIG. I mean, it's both the last party session of 2009 AND the only chance to give 2010 a royal welcome! The key to going large on a night like NYE is knowing that you have a solid plan for the next day. Something that's going to nurture you back to health, not stress you out, but also help you feel like you're starting day 1 with a little productivity. What's my plan, well I'll share it with you. First, I'm going to go to Hi*Rise to get some breakfast. Something freshly baked that will soak up any traces of booze that may be lingering in my system, just waiting to give me a hard time. After that, I'm heading straight to Angel's Healing Touch. I'll get some sort of detox massage and relax for a solid 90 minutes. From Angel's, I'll head over to Poor Richards and pick up some new reading material for the new year. After thoroughly browsing the selection, I'll finally get over to Snap Fitness to get some Bootcamp fitness classes in. That way, I'll feel like I'm doing something good for myself, you know, healthy body and healthy mind. I'm going to call this my WeeklyPlus Weekend! Ha Ha, I'll be a Weeklyplus Weekend Warrior. You've just got to love a good alliteration.

No comments:

Post a Comment